Pages

Sunday 7 July 2013

Volunteering at Menai Anglican Church Kids Club (MAK Club)


Hi, 

My name is Joshua and I have been serving as a volunteer for Menai Anglican Kids Club (MAK Club) since it started several years ago. I have always wanted to serve in ways that matter most to God. The Bible clearly states that children are a blessing from God (Matthew 18:2-6). Being part of the MAK Club Team gives me the opportunity to make a difference in children’s lives and in a very positive way too. When I serve in children’s ministry (MAK Club) and teach children about the great love God has for them I also have the chance to indirectly influence the future generations that are to come. I also love seeing the children learn about God's love and existence in 3 high impact fun filled days. It is also a great encouragement to me when I see the amount of people who come together and volunteer their time to help make MAK Club a memorable experience for all the children who attend.
I have found that working with children has taught me patience and this is a wonderful ‘fruit of the spirit’ (Galatians 5:22-23) gift to have when you are surrounded by many excited and squealing children.

Joshua Mendez 

Are you are interested in volunteering for MAK Club?  This year it will take place from 25 - 27 September.   Call 9541 0990 or email office@menaianglican.org if you can help.


No comments:

Post a Comment